The Dutch Gas Turbine Association is the sector association for the gas turbine industry in the Netherlands. The association was established in 1981 with the support of the Ministry of Economic Affairs. The aim is to strengthen the technological, commercial and labour market position of this industry.
Until the beginning of 2011 the association worked under its Dutch name Vereniging Gasturbine (VGT). On 20 January 2011 the company name was changed into Dutch Gas Turbine Association (DGTA). This justifies the enhanced internationalisation of the gas turbine sector and of the DGTA members, a substantial part of which has a non-Dutch mother company.
DGTA's membership is open to: gas turbine manufacturers; manufacturers of components and systems; maintenance, overhaul and repair companies; consultancies; users and research institutes. DGTA members are active in nearly every possible application of gas turbine technology, including aviation, industrial, marine and cogeneration.
Advanced technology, an innovative spirit, top level in design and engineering expertise, superb manufacturing capabilities at competitive prices and a customer-orientated attitude are the major strengths of the Dutch gas turbine industry -- an industry which has a long-standing history and a strong reputation around the world.
DGTA acts as a Dutch Community in the international gas turbine world for manufacturers, suppliers, users and research organisations which express an interest in joint activities and business development with DGTA members.
Activities of member companies:
- gas turbines
- gas turbine systems and gas turbine packages
- gas turbine components and modules
Maintenance, repair and overhaul
- gas turbines and auxiliary components
- advanced rejuvenation of components and systems
- complete coating capabilities
- the establishment of new power projects
- strategic analysis and system comparison
- inspection, testing, audit, certification and training
- emission measurements and control
- refurbishment of ageing and low-efficiency units
- failure analysis and materials research
Design, engineering and construction
- utility power stations
- industrial power generation systems
- gas turbine components and assemblies
Asset management, performance monitoring, diagnosis and prognosis
- power plants and cogeneration systems
- gas turbines, steam turbines and control systems
The DGTA team
Ms. A. Tadros
Communication & Events
Mr. H.O. Ebens
Power Gen Asia
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3 - 5 Sep
Committee Meeting Gas Quality
SGT-800 Conference 2019
30 Sep - 2 Oct
Organized by GTUsers
International GE Frame 6B & 7E & 9E User ConferenceRead more
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
29 October - 1 November 2019.
Participation is open for all representatives of the GE Frame 6B, 7E and 9E gas turbine user companies.