DGTA adds to the regular lines of business of the members as they belong to “the Dutch Gas Turbine Community”. This community provides a network with shared values and trust and which has added value by means of...
• R&D directions; new developments, materials, adaptation to new regulations.
• Business Development; market access, new markets, surveys.
• Recruitment; trainees, direct contact with schools and universities.
• Lobby activities and representation in specific and dedicated platforms.
• Exchange of information about technology, education and markets.
• Direct access to other companies, organisations, universities, government institutions and programs.
Practical benefits of DGTA membership include:
• Stronger reputation of the gas turbine (Gas turbine advocacy)
• Participation in technology projects, (trade) exhibitions, user groups and conferences
• Access to the extensive DGTA Network and information channels
• Free Turbo Guide with information on the installed stationary gas turbines in the Netherlands, on- and offshore
• Distribution channel of press releases, traineeships, vacancies and further company information through the DGTA website and social media accounts
• Your company name put on all communications by DGTA
For more information and the conditions of the DGTA membership please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Committee Meeting Technology & Innovation
DGTA members only.
ATH Asset Manager Conference 2020
Rheden, The Netherlands
17 - 18 June.
Products for Enhanced Flexibility for Frame 3, 5, 6B, 9E, 9F and 701F Gas Turbines. Interactive Round Table Sessions with Technical Experts. Package Solutions for Clean Energy including High Hydrogen, H2 Compression & Carbon Free Power Generation.
ETN Annual General Meeting and Workshop 2020
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Date : 30 June - 1 July