DGTA adds to the regular lines of business of the members as they belong to “the Dutch Gas Turbine Community”. This community provides a network with shared values and trust and which has added value by means of...
• R&D directions; new developments, materials, adaptation to new regulations.
• Business Development; market access, new markets, surveys.
• Recruitment; trainees, direct contact with schools and universities.
• Lobby activities and representation in specific and dedicated platforms.
• Exchange of information about technology, education and markets.
• Direct access to other companies, organisations, universities, government institutions and programs.
Practical benefits of DGTA membership include:
• Stronger reputation of the gas turbine (Gas turbine advocacy)
• Participation in technology projects, (trade) exhibitions, user groups and conferences
• Access to the extensive DGTA Network and information channels
• Free Turbo Guide with information on the installed stationary gas turbines in the Netherlands, on- and offshore
• Distribution channel of press releases, traineeships, vacancies and further company information through the DGTA website and social media accounts
• Your company name put on all communications by DGTA
For more information and the conditions of the DGTA membership please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
DGTA General Assembly
Master Class on Maintenance Process ImprovementRead more
Start date 03 Jun 2019
End date 07 Jun 2019
17 - 23 June
International GE Frame 6B & 7E & 9E User ConferenceRead more
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
29 October - 1 November 2019.
Participation is open for all representatives of the GE Frame 6B, 7E and 9E gas turbine user companies.