DGTA adds to the regular lines of business of the members as they belong to “the Dutch Gas Turbine Community”. This community provides a network with shared values and trust and which has added value by means of...
• R&D directions; new developments, materials, adaptation to new regulations.
• Business Development; market access, new markets, surveys.
• Recruitment; trainees, direct contact with schools and universities.
• Lobby activities and representation in specific and dedicated platforms.
• Exchange of information about technology, education and markets.
• Direct access to other companies, organisations, universities, government institutions and programs.
Practical benefits of DGTA membership include:
• Stronger reputation of the gas turbine (Gas turbine advocacy)
• Participation in technology projects, (trade) exhibitions, user groups and conferences
• Access to the extensive DGTA Network and information channels
• Free Turbo Guide with information on the installed stationary gas turbines in the Netherlands, on- and offshore
• Distribution channel of press releases, traineeships, vacancies and further company information through the DGTA website and social media accounts
• Your company name put on all communications by DGTA
For more information and the conditions of the DGTA membership please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS CONVENTION FOR AERO ENGINES, GAS TURBINES & PROPULSION EQUIPMENTRead more
KOBE - JAPAN
06 - 07 October.
Webinar Upgrades for improved performance and life time extension for heavy-duty gas turbines
Online MS teams
By Ansaldo Thomassen
Webinar Operational flexibility for heavy-duty gas turbines
Online MS teams
by Ansaldo Thomassen
GE LM6000 LM2500 LM1600 User Conference 2020
Utrecht, The Netherlands
23 - 26 November.